(HIT)-What’s the secret to bringing order to kitchen chaos? Organizational experts will tell you it’s the cabinets. In fact, the right cabinets can raise kitchen organization to an art form. To help busy homeowners expand and enhance kitchen cabinetry space economically, HomeCrest Cabinetry has introduced a complete line of custom organizational solutions called Complements. Opening up a world of possibilities, HomeCrest Complements makes kitchen space much more functional and versatile without compromising cabinetry form or style.
Built-in organizing systems and add-on organizers for cabinetry provide solid foundations for adapting kitchens to each chef’s personal organizational delight. Whatever cabinetry is chosen, it can be augmented with an array of creative organizational solutions that work within the confines of any kitchen to bring order to the chaos. For example, pull-out base and wall-filler cabinets leverage otherwise unused space for categorizing pantry items, such as canned and boxed goods. Garbage and recycling bins can be hidden in base cabinets to expand kitchen space. Spice drawer inserts keep a plethora of spices orderly and conveniently at fingertips, so the Madagascar Cinnamon does not roll to Madagascar.
“Kitchen cabinets and drawers provide basic space, but they don’t always offer organizational capabilities unless they’re specially built in. Just think of that space as a blank canvas and organizational tools as the art. So it’s what you do creatively to complement that space that creates beauty and harmony within the home and simplifies your lifestyle,” said Laurie Galbraith, Design Manager at HomeCrest Cabinetry, a premier cabinetry manufacturer.
The Complements line includes many built-ins, from sliding dovetailed wood Apothecary & Spice Drawer Cabinets and Corner Condiment Shelves to Base Pull-Out and Base Pantry cabinets with swing-out shelves and door rack organizers that serve as discreet mini-pantries. For expanded, easy-access pantry space, a Base SuperCabinet incorporates sliding shelves, tiered sliding wire rack, and six door-mounted combination racks. Other built-ins include a rotating Three Tier Reverse A Rack, Wall unit pull-out condiment and spice organization in wall cabinet or base fillers and sliding single or double base Wastebasket Cabinets. Add-on solutions include a sliding four bin Recycle Center, Roll-Out Hamper-Waste Basket, pull-out Cookware Organizer, Wood Spice Drawer Insert, and Pantry Basket Rollout for deep utility cabinets.
“The possibilities for kitchen organization are unlimited when you’re open to innovative new ideas,” said Ms. Galbraith. “HomeCrest Complements truly complements any lifestyle and puts the art in organization.”
For more information, call 1-574-535-9300 or visit http://www.homecrestinfo.com/. P.O. Box 595, Goshen, IN 46527.
Who are we?
- Full construction company, A-Z services
- Residential and commercial contractor
- Top rated builder, remodeler and handyman services
Put your mind at ease
- A licensed General contractor (#870657)
- Fully insured and bonded
- Member of the BBB (A+ Rating)
- Member of NARI
- EPA Lead-Free certified firm
- Best of HOUZZ 2014 Award
What makes us the best
- Professional crews and supervision
- Creative design
- Really caring about our customers
- On time, On Budget
- Using top quality materials and labor
- Featured on KNBC’s Open House TV show
- Chosen as a judge contractor on HGTV
- Selected and performed multiple big-shot commercial projects
- Worked discretely with some of Hollywood’s finest
- Selected to appear on Style TV’s Clean House
Pro Handyman Services
- Done right the first time! Let us tackle your to-do list
- No job is too small or too big for us
- Repairs done on time and on budget
- Doing it right the first time
- Learn more about our Handyman Services
- Keeping our integrity on each and every project
- Building trust and a genuine relationship with our customers
- Creative planning and tight project supervision
- Turning a house into YOUR home