- Restaurant remodeling and construction
- Retail location remodeling and construction
- Office remodeling and construction
- Medical facilities remodeling and construction
- Commercial architectural plans
- Commercial design services
- Dealership construction and remodeling
- Hotels and apartment building remodel and construction
- Custom commercial remodeling and construction
Things You Should Know
- As a business owner, your time is extremely valuable and down-time is almost never acceptable
- We hear you! Which is exactly why we are capable of working in shifts around the clock, even on weekends to help you keep your business running as usual while you remodel and upgrade your location.
- Make sure you hire someone that is licensed to do the type of job they are doing for you, insured and bonded
- Check if you need to adhere to design and construction instructions for the commercial property in which your business is located
Who are we?
Full construction company, A-Z services Residential and commercial contractor Top rated builder, remodeler and handyman services
Put your mind at ease
A licensed General contractor, License# 870657 (Operated By G.H. Builders Inc.) Fully insured and bonded Member of the BBB (A+ Rating) Angie’s List A Rating Member of NARI EPA Lead-Free certified firm Best of HOUZZ 2014 Award
Featured on Style TV's Clean House show
Producers of the TV show “Clean House” of the Style Network contacted ConstructionOwl.Com. They told us the story of Michael Welch, a family man going through a bitter divorce, trying to get his life and family together and asked our help remodeling the bathroom in Michael’s Los Angeles home.
At ConstructionOwl.Com we care, so we took on the bathroom remodeling project determined to sweeten Michael and his family’s “Clean House” and home living Experience by giving him a gorgeous, beautifully designed new bathroom.
Featured on KNBC's OpenHouse TV show
A complete gut-out and home remodel of a 7,000 square ft. home in Beverly Hills, CA that was featured on KNBC’s show OpenHouse. The four and half story home was completely remodeled with the highest quality materials throughout. It has 5 bedrooms and 6 and a half bathrooms, all were demolished and renovated in this project.
Outside, in the backyard, an area that was nothing but a deserted hill when we started the project turned into an amazing sitting area with tropical plants and a waterfall overlooking the gorgeous view.
Professional Service and Workmanship
Construction Owl (Operated by G.H. Builders Inc.) 16656 Ventura Blvd #201, Encino, CA 91436 (877)-996-9548